This document is valid if located at https://bubble.ru/en/agreement.
Came into effect: 20.09.2019
These terms and conditions define the usage of the Website and the App
by the Users and are a legally-binding instrument.
By using the Company’s Website and App the User confirms that they have read,
accepted and unconditionally agreed with the terms, requirements, and conditions listed in the
present document (“Terms and Conditions”). In the case where the User doesn’t agree with these
conditions, the User must discontinue the use of the Website and the App.
- The fully capable individual using the Website or the App or placing Orders
on the Website or the App, or specified as the recipient of the Products, or user of the Products
purchased on the website bubble.ru, exclusively for personal, family, home and other needs
unrelated to entrepreneurial activity.
- «BUBBLE» LLC, TIN 7714938363,
address: Russian Federation, Moscow,
Leningradsky prospect house 15, build. 12, 4th floor, fac. V, room 2.
- Site owned by the Company, located on a server in Moscow and having an internet
address https://bubble.ru (including all levels of the specified domain, both
functioning on the date of acceptance of this Agreement by the User, and launched and put into
operation during the entire period of its validity) and available to Users through the website,
mobile version of the website, applications and other resources, which is the result of intellectual
activity in the form of computer programs.
It presents the Creations and the Products offered by the Company to Users for buying Creations
and Digital Books, placing Orders, as well as the terms and the Procedure of payment for Creations
and Digital Books, their provision, delivery of Orders to Users, Digital Content.
- Computer program under the name “BUBBLE Comics” for smartphones, tablets and
other devices (at the Company’s discretion), which includes program code, unique design choices,
musical score, and other copyright objects, and belongs to the Company.
The App is available for devices with iOS mobile operating system in the App Store by this
and for devices with Android mobile operating system in the Google Play by this link:
- Digital content
- Contents of the Website and the App that include the catalog of Creations,
their descriptions, authors of Creations, characters of Creations, order of reading Creations,
procedure and options or buying Creations and Digital versions of Creations, audio- and video
recordings related to Creations and the Company’s business, design elements, text, graphic
images, illustrations, scripts, programs, sounds, other objects and compilations of them,
contacts and other information located on the Website or the App.
- (each individually - “Creation”) - legally protected results of individual
activity: texts of literary works (including their translations), their titles, graphic images,
synopsis, annotations, digital copies of Creations, and any other digital content related to
Creations and located on the Website and on the App.
- Digital version, Digital book, Digital single
- Digital version of Creations, available for purchase through the Website
of the App and available for viewing solely through the “Library” section of the User’s account
on the App. Procedure, methods , and devices on which the viewing is possible can be changed at
the Company’s discretion.
- Purchase of the Digital version of the Creation, Digital book, Digital single
(Purchase of Creations, Purchase)
- Purchase of the non-exclusive license for the Digital versions of the
Creation and other content available for viewing through the App, made by the User through the
Website or through the App.
- Book products, souvenir products, and other products presented in the catalog
on the Website or on the App.
- Duly executed User's request for the delivery to the address specified by User
out of the list of Products selected on the Website or the App.
The assignment of a unique identification number serves as the confirmation of the order.
- Cancellation of the Purchase, Digital versions of Creations, Order or Product
- Technical action of the Company, which does not imply the Company's refusal
to execute the contract, which is carried out on the Website or the App and states the fact that
some of the Digital versions of Creations during Purchase (Digital versions of Creations
cancellation), all Digital versions of Creations during Purchase (Purchase cancellation), some
of the Products in the Order (Partial cancellation) or all the Products in the Order
(cancellation of the Order) are not transferred to the User on the current Order.
The Company is obliged to notify the registered Users of all cases of cancellation - including
cases of refusal of the Products at the initiative of the User - by sending an electronic
message about the cancellation to the e-mail address specified by the User during Purchase an
Order of the Product.
- Delivery service
- The third party providing delivery services of Orders to Users under the
contract with the Company.