constitutes a set of rules which LLC “BUBBLE” (Hereinafter - “Bubble”) follows when utilizing
the User’s personal information.
1. General regulations
1.1. By using our website, mobile apps, and other services you automatically
1.2. You’re freely, of your own free will, and in your own interests giving an indefinite,
irrevocable written consent to have your personal data being processed in any way possible, including
any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed to your personal data with automation
tools or without such tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, clarification
(updates, corrections), extraction, exploitation, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization,
blockage, deletion, disposal of personal data in purposes defined by the present Policy.
1.3. The present Policy, as well as interpretations of its clauses and procedures of its
implementation, execution, correction, and termination, are subject to the law of Russian Federation.
2. Personal information
2.1. The term Personal Information in the present Policy refers to:
2.1.1. Information about the User which they disclose independently during registration
or authorization and during the process of using the App and/or the Service further, including
the User’s personal data.
2.1.2. Data which is transferred automatically regardless of the User’s software settings,
including but not limited to: IP-address, cookies, information about the User’s software and hardware
for working in communications networks including the Internet, parameters and settings of internet-browsers,
materials and information being transmitted and received due to the use of the Service.
2.2. Bubble is not responsible for the use of the User’s Personal information by third
parties which the User interacts to while using the App and the Service provided on its basis.
2.3. The User understands and accepts the possibility of third parties’ software being installed
on the Website’s pages, which can result in those parties gaining access to depersonalized data
mentioned in clause 2.1.2.
Among other things, the aforementioned software can include:
- Statistics collecting systems (such as Yandex.Metrica’s meters, Google Analytics, etc.);
- Social network plug-ins (e.g. Facebook. etc.);
- Banner display systems (e.g. AdRiver);
- Other systems collecting depersonalized data.
The User has the right to limit collection of such data by third parties using the
standard privacy settings of the browser used to work with the Website.
2.4. Bubble has the right to make requirements considering the contents of the User’s
personal information which should be mandatory provided to use the App or the Service built on
its basis. If particular information is not marked as mandatory by Bubble, the User provides or
discloses it at their own discretion.
2.5. Bubble does not check the Personal information disclosed for credibility,
relying on the User acting honestly, cautiously, and making all the necessary effort to keep
the information up to date.
3. Personal information processing purposes
3.1. Bubble has the right to use the User’s Personal information notably for
the following purposes:
- Concluding agreements for the use of the App and the Service;
- Fulfillment of duties according to the agreements concluded, including granting the
User access to the App and the Service;
- Identification of the User within the fulfillment of the agreements concluded with the said User;
- Providing technical support considering the use of the App and the Service;
- Ensuring the possibility of communication with the User in terms of information service
and enhancing the quality of the Service, including the notification involving third parties;
- Usage of depersonalized data for targeting promotional and/or informational materials based
on age, sex, and other criteria;
- Conducting marketing, statistical, and other research based on the depersonalized data.
4. Personal Information Protection Requirements
4.1. Bubble carries out retention of the Personal information and provides its protection
from unauthorized access and distribution in accordance with internal rules and regulations.
4.2. Confidentiality is maintained in relation to the User’s Personal information,
with the exception of cases when technology of the App or the Service provided on its basis, or
settings of the User’s software provide for an open information exchange with other Users of
the App or any other users of the Internet.
4.3. Bubble has the right to give the Personal information over to third parties in the following cases:
- The User has expressed their agreement to such actions, including all instances of the User
applying settings of software used that do not limit provision of certain information;
- The transfer is required within the use of functions of the App by the User and/or specificity
of the Service based on it.
- Relating to the App being transferred to third party’s possession, exploitation, or ownership,
including transfer of rights for the agreements made with the User in favor of the aforementioned
- Upon request of the court or any other authorized state body within the procedures prescribed by law;
- For protection of Bubble’s rights and legal interests in connection with violation of agreements
made with the User.
5. Personal information correction
5.1. The User has the right to independently edit their personal information provided
during registration or authorization in their personal Account.
5.2. Should the User stop using the App and/or the Service, the User has the right
to delete their account or implement their right to withdraw their agreement on personal
data processing by sending a request for their account’s deletion to Bubble on email@example.com
5.3. In order to increase the quality of Service and provide ways for legal protection,
Bubble has the right to store and keep log-files concerning actions made by the User while using
the App and/or the Service, as well as in connection to conclusion and execution of the Agreement
and other contracts by the User.
without warning the User beforehand. New edition of the Policy comes into effect from the moment
it is published on Bubble’s Website, unless the new edition of the Policy states otherwise.
7.1. Should you have any general questions, please contact User Support Service on firstname.lastname@example.org
7.2. The present App and/or Service is provided and administered by the Bubble company,
head office of which is located at the following address:
125040, Moscow, Leningradsky prospect, house 15, build. 12.